Mesco Funeral Home gives memorial service and cremation stock and administrations. For a full rundown of stock and administrations accessible and their estimating, please contact the memorial service home.
Remember that funerals and remembrance administrations are for the living. They are a festival of an existence lived. Our burial service chiefs will help you to choose an administration that will fit the requirements of your family.
You may have a concise committal benefit held at the graveyard for family and companions took after by internment.
Entombment happens at the graveyard with or without the family present.
Transfer to Another Funeral Home
This administration happens when there is no neighborhood benefit and the expired is exchanged to a memorial service home away
This incorporates an appearance on one day took after by a memorial service either at the memorial service home or at a congregation the next day with internment at a burial ground. A few families have the appearance, administration, and entombment around the same time.
Cremation With Memorial Service
A commemoration benefit happens after the cremation. It is a social event of family and companions either at the memorial service home or a congregation as a rule with the cremains exhibit.
Visitation And Cremation
This incorporates an appearance with the expired present took after by a memorial service at the burial service home or church. Cremation takes after.
1st pricing package
- This package includes:
- • Basic Services of the Funeral Director and Staff which includes: 24 hour, 365 days per year accessibility, administrative expenses; arrangement conference; planning, supervising, and coordinating service details with those involved in the funeral service; securing, preparing, and filling necessary permits, certificates, authorizations, consents and newspaper notices; and other overhead expenses.
- • Embalming
- • Preparation of body (Dressing, Casketing, and Cosmetology)
- • Local transfer of remains to funeral home
- • Hearse transportation to local church
- • Lead Car
- • 1 day wake/visitation up to 4 hours
- Standard stationary package
- • Crematory Fee
*Ceremonial Casket is a casket designed to be used several times. It includes a new removable insert that is designed for cremation. The purpose of the ceremonial casket is to provide a more pleasant appearing casket at a cost much less then purchasing a traditional burial casket.
2nd pricing package
international transport plan
- This package includes:
- • Proportionate share of Basic Services of the Funeral Director and Staff which includes: 24 hour, 365 days per year accessibility, administrative expenses; arrangement conference; planning, supervising, and coordinating service details with those involved in the funeral service; securing, preparing, and filling necessary permits, certificates, authorizations, consents and newspaper notices; and other overhead expenses.
- Local transportation to funeral homer of remains to funeral home
- • Sheltering of the remains
- • Alternative container
- • 1 day visitation and/or memorial service up to 4 hours
- • Ceremonial urn for the time of service if urn is not provided or purchased
- • Standard stationary package
*This package doesn’t include cash advances items or urn.
3nd pricing package
Cremation is a more widespread option and is an alternative to return the body to the country of origin and less cost, we provide the cremation starting from its own equipment, both government procedures and permits required for each country as required, and enable parents in the case of accompanying the body to attend the cremation and take the last look and get the ashes, Or send ash to his home country in the absence of his companions.
MESCO funeral home with a large network of partners all over the world, Our area is the worldwide repatriation of deceased.
We co-operate with undertaker’s, freight agencies, airlines, local providers and authorities together. We can offer in this way fast, economic repatriations at a high level of quality.
You should be sure that the deceased in care will be treated from us with the utmost care and respect.